Skip to main content


Getting Help

Programs & Services

To shop in our free store, Charitable Union requires a referral for individuals and their household. You will need one of the following referrals to receive assistance:

  • Medicaid card
  • Food Stamp card
  • A referral from a Health and Human Service Agency, school, church or business
  • You may also call the 211 Call Center and ask for a referral to Charitable Union (just dial 211 from any phone)

You will also need the following for each person on your card:

  • Social Security card
  • Birthdates

Finally, fill out a copy of our Client History Form which you can download by clicking here and bring it with you along with Social Security numbers and birthdates of each person who will be on your card.

Our Impact This Year

  • Households Served in 2022


  • Volunteer Hours in 2022


  • Backdoor Donations in 2022

    62,225 bags/boxes

© 2023 Charitable Union

Powered by Firespring