Free Monthly Feminine Products
PLAN FOR YOUR PERIOD!
Stock up on supplies before your period and carry a day’s supply with you in your backpack, purse or gym bag.
VISIT CHARITABLE UNION MONTHLY
Keep a stash on-hand for the unexpected — it happens. Panty-liners can help catch a surprise flow and over-nights help with staying asleep longer — waking more refreshed and ready for the day.
CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT!
A monthly supply can be some pads and some tampons or all pads or all tampons. Tell us what you need. You’ve got it!
- Panty-liners—used for spotting or very light flow or when you’re expecting a period but it hasn’t started
- Sanitary Pads
- Ultra-thin - less bulk but like a regular
- Regular - typically 2 hours
- Maxi/Super - typically 2-4 hours
- Overnight - typically 6-8 hours
- Tampons - should be changed every 2 hours
- Regular - 6 to 9 grams
- Super - 9 to 12 grams
Monthly Supply of Pads and Tampons Available
There is no need to go without: the Charitable Union is here to help
*Free Store hours are Mon-Wed 9-4 PM and the 1st Saturday every month 9-1 PM. Women may pick up
product outside of Free Store hours at the Gift Shop @ Charitable Union.
Shopping for clothing and household items permitted only during Free Store hours.